What is the ÁChameleon ?
The ÁChameleon is a smart USB I/O interface with digital and analog inputs and outputs. Used under PC control or as an autonomous controller, it brings the power of programmable computing to your electronics projects. And because simplicity is the essence of magic, our main focus, when designing the ÁChameleon, was ease of use:
- The embedded command interpreter, with its easy-to-remember BASIC-like syntax, makes complicated API's a thing of the past. You can even start by typing commands in HyperTerminal !
- Virtual serial port drivers let you see the ÁChameleon as a regular serial port, although it's possible to talk directly to the USB stack through a DLL. All programming languages that can send text strings to a COM port will work.
- Full-speed USB communications, up to 1 Mbytes/second, will let you control even the fastest devices, like stepper motors, servo loops, audio generators, switching supplies...
- Screw terminals let you quickly and easily hook up your external circuits.
- Power supply circuitry will automatically switch from USB power to external power, providing power to your external circuits in both cases.
- And it's so compact it fits in a pocket.
And since it's already been used in many projects, we know it will work for you too !
Who will benefit from it ?
Whether you're an engineer, student, or serious hobbyist, you'll be amazed by the variety of real-world applications you'll be able to tackle successfully with your ÁChameleon: monitor sensors and switches, control motors and relays, implement servo loops, log data, control physics and chemistry experiments, and more...
Teachers will like the fact that real applications can be built in front of the class even in the limited amount of time that's generally available.
OEM's will be able to prototype and prepare convincing demos for their prospects in a very short time.
Of course, our support staff is always ready to answer your questions, and will help you find the simplest path to success.
New : Audio Products
Bringing our analog expertise to you in the field of audio, we will soon be introducing a new line of products. We're currently working to integrate these new products into our main site, but you may want to look right now at our mini-site for audio products ...